If you wish, our choir will join you and you can decorate the church with your flowers.
To be married at St Mary’s you need to have a connection with the church:
- live in the parish.
- are on the electoral roll.
- have at any time lived in the parish for a period of at least 6months.
- have habitually attended normal church services on the parish for a period of at least 6 months.
- was baptised in the parish.
- was prepared for confirmation in the parish.
or one of your parents at any time after they were born:
- have lived in the parish for a period of at least 6 months.
- have at any time habitually attended normal church services in the parish church for a period of at least 6 months.
one of their parents or grandparents:
- was married in the parish.
Or – you have been granted a Special Licence.
If you have your wedding with us there is a Church of England based set fee, but it will be worth every penny!
If you would like to come to St Mary’s for your wedding or a blessing please contact the Church Office on 01394 670090 or firstname.lastname@example.org